- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Gold Rated
- Sleeps 4 People
- Ski In/Out to the Eagle Chair
Please note that these units are booked as Run of the House Inventory. Pictures are Representative of the units at the Juniper Springs Resort.
Juniper Springs Resort is located at the Eagle Express Chair (Chair 16) and is a great place to stay for skiing and relaxing. Get away from it all and Relax at the Juniper Springs Resort with an outdoor pool and hot tub right on the Slopes of Mammoth. These spacious 1 Bedroom / 1 Bathroom units are great for Couples or Small Families.These units are approx. 550 sq ft. Relaxed, natural and inviting, our one-bedroom condominium suite at Juniper Springs Resort creates an indoor experience that is the ultimate compliment to an outdoors-lover’s vacation. Featuring a King-size bed in the bedroom and a double-size sleeper sofa in the living area, two to four people can enjoy the elegance and convenience provided by a stay in this condominium suite. Enjoy your own full-size gourmet kitchen appointed with rugged granite counters and solid wood detail, an outdoor balcony and access to two heated swimming pools and six outdoor hot tub spas.
- Queen Sleeper Sofa in the Living Area
- Gas Fireplace
- TV in the Living Area
Kitchen & Dining Area:
- Full Kitchen with Seating for 4 People
Bedrooms & Bedding:
- The Unit Sleeps 4: King in the Master, Queen Sleeper Sofa in the Living Room
- Ensuite in the Master Bedroom
- TV in the Bedroom
Other Unit Amenities:
- Free Wifi
- Mountain Views
- Daily Maid Service
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Equipment Lockers
- Garage Parking
- Hotel Type Amenities – Concierge & 24 Hour Check In
- Ski In / Out to Eagle Express Chair
- Shuttle to Village
- Great Mountain Location
- Outdoor Pool & Hot Tubs
- Common Laundry
- Exercise Facility
- Rates do not include a 14% tax
- 5 Night Min Dec 21 – Jan 5
- 4 Night Min Jan 6 – April 20
- SPECIAL – Buy 6 Nights get the 7th Night FREE
- SPECIAL – Buy 10 Nights get the 11th & 12th Nights FREE
- SPECIAL – Book 2+ Nights in the Spring, Summer or Fall and Get 2 Gondola Tickets FREE
2020/2021 Cancellation Policies:
Lodging Cancellation Policies this year have been updated to be as flexible as possible while still remaining fair to homeowners that are renting their units.
We are strongly encouraging everyone to have travel insurance and to confirm that your travel insurance will cover you during this difficult time.
There is a 20% deposit taken by Powder Plans at the time of booking which is non-refundable. This deposit will be transferred into a credit outside of 14 days prior to arrival if you need to cancel for any reason. This credit can be used for any future travel, lift tickets, rentals, ski school or seasons passes purchased through Powder Plans. This deposit is non-transferable inside 14 days.
The Balance of Lodging will be 100% refundable outside 14 days and 100% non refundable inside 14 days.